Hometown: Sin City (formerly Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Theme Music: "Not All Who Wander Are Lost" by DevilDriver
Finshing Maneuver: Coming Down (over the shoulder belly to back piledriver)
|Wrestling Style: Sports Entertainment brawler
Favorite cereal: Protein shake.
Make of car: Jeep Cherokee.
Number of times you've watched "The Sound of Music": Once. I was young and didn't know any better.
|History and Backstory: Trey Vincent first appeared with the iAd in 2002. He's a fomer ONLY WORLD CHAMPION THAT MATTERS, Are You Out of Your Frickin' Mind Hardcore Champion, and half of the Not Good Enough to Fight Alone Tag Team Champions. He is now Vice President In Charge of Everything thanks to a deal that avoided a sexual harassment lawsuit against himself. Ex-husband of Michelle, he's now dating her sister, Sarah "The Jobber Slayer." If you can call it "dating."
Costume: Black wrestling tights with a TV logo.
Previous convictions: Nothing's stuck yet despite all the drunken episodes.
- We are taking over….you know the drill…
- All I wanna do is entertain!
- The good die young, but the great die whenever they feel like it
- Sleazy TV
- Whoza dummy?
- The Jobba Mentality
- Straight Outta Jobton
- jOlt = dead, Trey = unemployed
- A chloroform future
- BOB sucks (unedited version, since BOB sucks)
- Kick The Baby!
- FESTERING APATHY~!
- Re: A Message to the iAd…
- Central comedy
- SUM: OYHD
- Low Budget Tales Of Cliched Horror
- A Sight For Horny Eyes…
- All Hail The Franchise Player II
- Fear Kevin T. Pyromaniac
- Hanging with Misty, identity theft and crank calls
- Misty vs. Kelly Kapowski
- Vincent, V.P.
- Fortune Cookie Say…
- One Of Those Girls
- Cruel Intentions
- Massively Cool Mini-Commentary
- Treyn! *Dives*
- The TITLE, Part 1
- Garbage ‘n’ Weapons
- The TITLE, Part 2
- I Am Dlacura, Coo-Coo-Cachoo
- Sad, Confusing, Happy Ending
- Tables, ladder, chairs, bras, and panties, oh my!
- Bow Wow Wow Yippee Yo Yippee Yay